Elicina Plus Cream 40g

Elicina Plus Cream 40g

$108.89

$51.99

SKU: 1003858

ADD QUANTITY


Be the first to review this product

Elicina Plus Cream 40g

ELICINA PLUS , the snail cream that everyone was waiting for, designed for all of those with dry and/or sensitive skin that require more humectants in order to avoid irritation, dryness and tightness. ELICINA PLUS has the same 80% of snail extract with the only difference that the other 20% are enriched with carefully selected humectants to give your skin a balanced and effective moisture. This new formulation gives your skin a refreshing sensation of elasticity and firmness. ELICINA PLUS is the only snail cream that contains 80% snail extract, which makes it truly effective in the regeneration of tissue. Plus, it does'nt contain perfume or color with the idea of keeping it as natural as possible (the snail is not sacrificed in this process).

WAYS OF USE:

Face: A small amount of ELICINA is recommended to be applied twice a day on previously cleaned skin. Please ensure avoiding eye contact as irritation will most likely occur, should this be the case, rinse off with plenty of water. Due to the fact that ELICINA is non-greasy and has a rapid absorbsion, people may wear make-up immediately after applying ELICINA.

Body: Apply ELICINA twice a day using a small amount. ELICINA doesn’t stain clothes nor skin in direct contact to sunlight. It doesn’t contain perfume or colorants. You’ll notice from the moment you apply ELICINA on your skin a thin white film that absorbs in seconds. There is no need to massage ELICINA, just apply as you would any cream and it will begin to work on your skin.

Scars and/or Burns: ELICINA is recommended twice a day. A small burning sensation could be felt when applied but it last only a few seconds.

Stretch Mark Prevention: ELICINA has proven itself ideal in preventing stretch mark formation during pregnancy. It should be applied twice a day during the full pregnancy period in areas where stretch marks can occur. Stretch marks have three phases: 1st The purple colored stretch mark: this is when the stretch mark is easier to fade away applying Elicina. 2nd The pink colored stretch mark: here it is still possible to diminish the stretch mark although it would take more time. 3rd The white colored stretch mark: here is where there are not many things to do about it neither cosmetically nor surgically. Results depend on two factors, first the phase where the stretch mark is at and second on the type of skin. All skins act differently from one and other. Generally people who use Elicina have seen results in the first month of use. Consistency is key for good results.

Sun & Age Spots: Use twice a day and apply a sun factor afterwards if you desire. This should avoid spot reappearance and help ELICINA to perform the cellular exfoliation process in less time with greater effects.

Acne: Use twice a day not only over affected areas but over greater extensions of normal skin. For example, if your acne is on your forehead, nose and chin, it is best to apply in the whole face.

NOTES:

  • If you’re to use ELICINA for spots on your hands, remember to apply each time after washing them.
  • People of all ages can use ELICINA without any problems.

Description

Elicina Plus Cream 40g

ELICINA PLUS , the snail cream that everyone was waiting for, designed for all of those with dry and/or sensitive skin that require more humectants in order to avoid irritation, dryness and tightness. ELICINA PLUS has the same 80% of snail extract with the only difference that the other 20% are enriched with carefully selected humectants to give your skin a balanced and effective moisture. This new formulation gives your skin a refreshing sensation of elasticity and firmness. ELICINA PLUS is the only snail cream that contains 80% snail extract, which makes it truly effective in the regeneration of tissue. Plus, it does'nt contain perfume or color with the idea of keeping it as natural as possible (the snail is not sacrificed in this process).

WAYS OF USE:

Face: A small amount of ELICINA is recommended to be applied twice a day on previously cleaned skin. Please ensure avoiding eye contact as irritation will most likely occur, should this be the case, rinse off with plenty of water. Due to the fact that ELICINA is non-greasy and has a rapid absorbsion, people may wear make-up immediately after applying ELICINA.

Body: Apply ELICINA twice a day using a small amount. ELICINA doesn’t stain clothes nor skin in direct contact to sunlight. It doesn’t contain perfume or colorants. You’ll notice from the moment you apply ELICINA on your skin a thin white film that absorbs in seconds. There is no need to massage ELICINA, just apply as you would any cream and it will begin to work on your skin.

Scars and/or Burns: ELICINA is recommended twice a day. A small burning sensation could be felt when applied but it last only a few seconds.

Stretch Mark Prevention: ELICINA has proven itself ideal in preventing stretch mark formation during pregnancy. It should be applied twice a day during the full pregnancy period in areas where stretch marks can occur. Stretch marks have three phases: 1st The purple colored stretch mark: this is when the stretch mark is easier to fade away applying Elicina. 2nd The pink colored stretch mark: here it is still possible to diminish the stretch mark although it would take more time. 3rd The white colored stretch mark: here is where there are not many things to do about it neither cosmetically nor surgically. Results depend on two factors, first the phase where the stretch mark is at and second on the type of skin. All skins act differently from one and other. Generally people who use Elicina have seen results in the first month of use. Consistency is key for good results.

Sun & Age Spots: Use twice a day and apply a sun factor afterwards if you desire. This should avoid spot reappearance and help ELICINA to perform the cellular exfoliation process in less time with greater effects.

Acne: Use twice a day not only over affected areas but over greater extensions of normal skin. For example, if your acne is on your forehead, nose and chin, it is best to apply in the whole face.

NOTES:

  • If you’re to use ELICINA for spots on your hands, remember to apply each time after washing them.
  • People of all ages can use ELICINA without any problems.

Reviews

Please enter a valid email address. For example johndoe@domain.com.
This is a required field.